Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000
Author Message
 Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000

I just downloaded UCBLOGO 5.1 and installed it on a Windows 2000
machine.

It runs fine, however whenever you click on the Window where UCBLOGO
is running it crashes the program.

It says an error.log file is created, but i have yet to find this
file.  The only error.log file I find is completely blank.

Like I said, it runs fine until you click on the window, and then it
crashes.

I wish I could give you some more info, but I am not infront of the
computer that is having these problems.

Thanks,

Dan.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:30:27 GMT
 Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000

Quote:

>I just downloaded UCBLOGO 5.1 and installed it on a Windows 2000
>machine.

>It runs fine, however whenever you click on the Window where UCBLOGO
>is running it crashes the program.

It won't probably not help: to run MSWLogo on W2000 correctly  (as on
Windows98), I had to install it on a FAT partition instead of on a
NTFS partition. Other usual tricks: uninstall, restart system and
install again, increase user rights, increase swap file size,... en
attendant l'avis de quelqu'un qui sait!

Quote:

--
Francis Leboutte
Le Logo l'athne de Waha : www.algo.be/logo.html

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:11:54 GMT
 Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000
There`s a division-by-zero bug in ConsoleWindowFunc.
Some
"if (tm.tmAveCharWidth  &&  tm.tmHeight+tm.tmExternalLeading) {..}"s
are missing.

Andreas

Dan schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>I just downloaded UCBLOGO 5.1 and installed it on a Windows 2000
>machine.

>It runs fine, however whenever you click on the Window where UCBLOGO
>is running it crashes the program.

>It says an error.log file is created, but i have yet to find this
>file.  The only error.log file I find is completely blank.

>Like I said, it runs fine until you click on the window, and then it
>crashes.

>I wish I could give you some more info, but I am not infront of the
>computer that is having these problems.

>Thanks,

>Dan.

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:58:36 GMT
 Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000

Quote:

>It runs fine, however whenever you click on the Window where UCBLOGO
>is running it crashes the program.

I'm away from home right now, and therefore away from my Windows development
environment, but I'll look into this (and Andreas's suggested fix, thanks!)
next week.

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:07:09 GMT

1. Bug: UCBLOGO and Windows 2000

2. Bugs on Windows 2000

3. windows 2000 sendfax bug

4. Possible bug in Windows 2000 (Win2k) Regina 2.1 LIFO and FIFO

5. QuickDDE, Word 2000 & Windows 2000

6. Moving from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

7. Clarion for Windows and Windows 2000

8. Clipper 5.2e, Windows Milenium and windows 2000

9. Windows 2000 vs Windows Me

10. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

11. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

12. windows.h not found, compiling 1.6.7 under cygwin/windows 2000