Begginer Tutorial?
Author Message
 Begginer Tutorial?

I worked with Logo a little about 20 years ago.  I've done a fair
amount of programming, mostly in Pascal, some Java and C++.   I'm
working with an 11 year old kid who I think would like Logo.  We just
installed Terrapin Logo for use in an introductory computer science
course.   I'd like to find one or more tutorials to use with the 11
year old.  The beginner logo books on Amazon.com were out of print.
Suggestions?                 Harry

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:19:38 GMT
 Begginer Tutorial?

Hi,
?
Look at www.softronix.com. They have a downloadable copy of MSWLogo, and
the help files to go along with it. I recently turned 12, so I can tell you
firsthand it'll probably?work.

I worked with Logo a little about 20 years ago. I've done a fair
amount of programming, mostly in Pascal, some Java and C++. I'm
working with an 11 year old kid who I think would like Logo. We just
installed Terrapin Logo for use in an introductory computer science
course. I'd like to find one or more tutorials to use with the 11
year old. The beginner logo books on Amazon.com were out of print.
Suggestions? Harry

LogoForum messages are archived at:

<File attached: image.tiff>

Do you Yahoo!?