Typing game
Author Message
 Typing game

Has anyone written a game in Logo that teaches typing? I do not know how
typing tutor programs teach typing, but I think that a game could help to
teach typing. Years ago at a local amu{*filter*}t park I played with a game for
the TI Home Computer that was like that. I think something like that could
be done quite well in Logo too.

The game could have various levels that depend on the "skill" of the player.
The initial level could use just the ASDFGHJKL keys to control it and
therefore would get the student/player accustomed to positioning their
fingers properly.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:27:49 GMT

1. DOOM-type game goodie at Cincom?

2. Jeopardy Type Game

3. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

4. Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

5. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]

6. game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

7. Gaming with the idea for games

8. Hi all - new to smalltalk [type services and type-safety]

9. statically Typed vs dinamically typed

10. Strongly Typed and Weakly Typed Languages

11. Difference between a type system and a type constraint system

12. The notions of type and of type constraint