A "recursive" thought?
Author Message
 A "recursive" thought?

And, trying to create AI in a dumb box for the last 30 years.  Because
of this, there seems to be a spell cast upon parents.

The market demand seems to be that kids should be caught up or
elevated to higher levels of thinking.  There's all kinds of
ramifications to this.

For now, I'll take the "low" road ... where there's confusion, there's
profit.  Hopefully, the "low" road tolls to the "high" road.  At
least, as a teacher, I hope it does.

Cheers,
:-)  edwin

Quote:

>>> TO Eat.Ice.Cream.Cone :Hand.With.Cone

>> A technicality, maybe. We can DO things recursively. But I think
Brian said
>> we don't THINK recursively. I suspect there is a BIG difference.
>> Tom

> You may well be right. We have been DOing things for several million
years,
> but only THINKing about them for a mere 10-20 thousand years <:-)

> Bob

> In addition to the Reality of events,
> is the reality of each individuals "Construction"
> or perhaps Interpretation of those events.
> We all see Common Events through our own individual Filters.
> - Bob Gorman
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

l.org

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:58:50 GMT
 A "recursive" thought?

And, trying to create AI in a dumb box for the last 30 years.? Because
of this, there seems to be a spell cast upon parents.

Edwin, wherever did you come up with this?
I not only don't remember ever saying such a thing,
but I would not have ever said such a thing.

Bob

In addition to the Reality of events,
is the reality of each individuals "Construction"
or perhaps Interpretation of those events.
We all see Common Events through our own individual Filters.
- Bob Gorman
http://www.kncell.org

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:47:58 GMT

1. Yet another "recursive" thought

2. A "recursive" thought?

3. help with "recursive process"?

4. Enhancing DBC: "variant" for recursive calls

5. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

6. FS: "Starting/Thinking FORTH"

7. Where can I find "Thinking FORTH"

8. "Thinking FORTH" offer is no more

9. Handling FAQs - was "Thoughts on Ruby"

10. Thought on "abort with message" RCR

11. COBOL FAQ "caught up" (I think)