Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO
Author Message
 Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

I don't recall Brian, it was a long time ago I added repcount, we may have
a slightly different implementation.

Quote:

> The message below is being cross-posted from comp.lang.logo.  Please reply

> >repcount should be restored after calling a procedure. It
> >looks like UCBLogo isn't restoring it, but is resetting it
> >back to -1.
> >Brian?

> Yup.  Will be fixed in 5.2.  (Hey, George, how come it works in
> MSWLogo?  Did you fix this eval bug and not tell me??)

> LogoForum messages are archived at:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:55:59 GMT

1. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

2. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

3. Procedures names in UCBLogo, MSWLogo, TKTSLogo

4. LOGO-L> TYPE in MSWLogo vs UCBLogo

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo-UCBLogo

6. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

7. LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO hardcopy