thanks for help with bitload
Author Message
 thanks for help with bitload

I hope those who replied with the advice to Shannon get a buzz out of
the report of the outcome.

I hope you guys remember the thrill of getting your first email. Ours
was a reply from the autoresponder Bill Clinton's staff set up, I guess
five years ago. I got so e{*filter*}d ...

My kids were blown away when they recieved help from all over the world
and especially when we found a couple of names in the mswlog help
screen.

I could continue but hope a simple "thank you" will suffice.

Mark Weber

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> help with bitload

2. help with bitload

3. LOGO-L> Some Problems With Bitload

4. Thanks For help on ListPresenter

5. Thanks for the help with JCL

6. THANKS: Help passing command line parameters to awk script

7. So long -- and thanks for your help!

8. List box - Thanks for your help, but....

9. Thanks Arnor and John- Re: ASCII help

10. Thank you to everyone for your help!

11. Thank you & need help with something else

12. Thanks for the help