Is there a way to......
Author Message
 Is there a way to......

Is there anyway to Connect logo from my computer to another?
and have them Interact with each other?
VIA INTERNET.................................

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to......
I think it depends on which Logo you're running. Turtle Tracks can open
a TCP/IP socket and interact with it as if it were a file. (That is, you
open a connection, and then you can PRINT on one side and READLINE on
the other.) MSWLogo also provides access to TCP/IP and Winsock. I'm sure
some of the commercial implementations may also provide this capability.

Turtle Tracks:  http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dazuma/turtle/
MSWLogo:  http://www.softronix.com/logo.html

Daniel Azuma
(Author of Turtle Tracks, so I'm biased of course...)

Quote:

> Is there anyway to Connect logo from my computer to another?
> and have them Interact with each other?
> VIA INTERNET.................................

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to......
I am using MSW logo the newest Version......

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Top Ten ways to shoot yourself in the foot

3. ways to collect data from two collections of the same size

4. 27 MILLION WAYS To Make Money

5. How many ways can you get change from N dollars

6. The Many Ways of Sine

7. Object3D.Shape - ways to access/control multiple shapes?

8. Searching for ways to export whole dictionnary to dBase

9. Best Place to trap all ways out of a window

10. Here are 3 ways to get window on top that didn't work for me

11. Newbie Question - Usual ways of doing th

12. Newbie Question - Usual ways of doing things.