Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 12:09 PM
To: Logo Forum; StarLogo
Subject: [LogoForum] The Physics of Traffic Jams

At Los Alamos National Laboratories in New Mexico, supercomputers that once
modeled the behavior of nuclear warheads are now being used to simulate the
highways of Dallas, Texas, and Portland, Ore. The cars in each computer
model are shown as pink triangles but there are 2 million of them.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:16:03 GMT

1. termites, traffic jams and scheme?