Problem with Sound Volume (MSWLogo/Win95)
Author Message
 Problem with Sound Volume (MSWLogo/Win95)

We're having problems with the SOUND command, running MSWLogo under
Windows'95.  The SOUND command generates an extremely low-volume sound
which one can barely hear when the speaker's volume knob is turned
up completely.

I've tried adjusting the software volume (SoundBlaster) controls, but
they have no affect on the volume for LOGO's SOUND.  If anyone is
familiar with this problem or has a suggested fix, I'd be very grateful
for any help.

Thanks in advance,

Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

2. sound volume

3. Finally, MswLogo can GENERATE sound !!!

4. MswLogo & Windows 3.11 Sound

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo sound

6. MswLogo 4.2 is available (now w/ a True Win95 install kit)

7. Need some help to program sound in win95 (mitscheme)

8. LOGO-L> Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

9. Problems getting username used to mount network volumes.

10. Ejecting a volume, problem

11. Volume Serial No Problem

12. Problem with 16 bit OBJ - VOLUME.OBJ (0/1)