LOGO-L> multiple copies
Author Message
 LOGO-L> multiple copies

I'm receiving multiple copies of messages posted to the list.
 Hope we don't go into one of those infinite loops again.

-- Bill Kerr

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> multiple copies

I am too, big time.

In I think I got yesterdays messages again today, twice.

Quote:

> I'm receiving multiple copies of messages posted to the list.
>  Hope we don't go into one of those infinite loops again.

> -- Bill Kerr

George Mills

http://www.softronix.com

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> multiple copies

Quote:

> I'm receiving multiple copies of messages posted to the list.
>  Hope we don't go into one of those infinite loops again.

Me too on both accounts.

Also RAY, I installed the new browser plug-in in Netscape and it works
fine.  Dale

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Copy of Minstorms

2. LOGO-L> multiple pirates

3. LOGO-L> Multiple Choice

4. LOGO-L> Re: Multiple Turtles

5. LOGO-L> Multiple Turtles

6. LOGO-L> Multiple Turtles

7. LOGO-L> Multiple turtles

8. *** COPIED FROM: >>>Usenet/comp.arch.embe 3009 lfoss@cix.comp(1712)13Nov95 21:47

9. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

11. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

12. Problems and Dictionary>>copy-Bug in VW3 and VW7