Buying LOGO program (full version)
Author Message
 Buying LOGO program (full version)

I would like to buy the full (current) version of LOGO.  I am looking for a
site where I can pay with my credit card and download the entire program.  I
have tried the "free" version but now I am looking to get the "full"
version.  Can anyone please help me A.S.A.P.

Thanks a lot,

Christian Munguia
5th Grade Teacher
Lynwood, CA.

Tue, 11 May 2004 11:22:40 GMT
 Buying LOGO program (full version)
Christian,
Visit http://www.softronix.com/ and download a free version.
Regards,

David Bruce
ICT Administrator,
The British School, Kathmandu
Mobile (++977) 9810 22290

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Tue, 11 May 2004 11:23:12 GMT
 Buying LOGO program (full version)
There are lots of full versions Christian.   Tell us what you want to do
with it?   PC and/or Mac?    Big bucks or small bucks?    You will get lots
of opinions here if you do a better job of defining your goals.

I assume that the free version you have been using is MSWLogo.

I will put my Logo1.doc file amongst the LogoForum files for your
information.    Dale
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Tue, 11 May 2004 11:24:38 GMT

1. Full version of LOGO for PC

2. Full version of LOGO for PC

3. Paint Program for germnan Version of LOGO

4. LOGO-L> MS-DOS version of Logo

5. LOGO-L> beta version star-logo

6. Looking for a "Best Buy" Logo

7. Wanted to buy - Old version of APL

8. Want to buy Labview old version

9. Want to buy Labview old version

10. Want to buy summer 87 version

11. Want to buy summer 87 version

12. Microfocus Cobol for Linux - buy or swap with SCO OS5 version