St.Paul
Author Message
 St.Paul

Hi All,

        I will be attending the Logo Institute in St. Paul in August.
Though I will probably be very busy when I get back, I will try to post
somefeed back about the conference.

Janeen

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 St.Paul
Quote:

> Hi All,

>         I will be attending the Logo Institute in St. Paul in August.
> Though I will probably be very busy when I get back, I will try to post
> somefeed back about the conference.

> JaneenWhat is the LOGO Institute?

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 St.Paul

Quote:

> > Hi All,

> >         I will be attending the Logo Institute in St. Paul in August.
> > Though I will probably be very busy when I get back, I will try to post
> > somefeed back about the conference.

> > JaneenWhat is the LOGO Institute?

It's a 5-day workshop/conference given by the Logo Foundation. I'm hoping
to run into some wild characters out there, and to get some refreshing
ideas to take back to the classroom.

Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object Technology Lecture Series - St Paul, MN

2. Attn: Mpls/St Paul Smalltalk Developers

3. Object Technology Lecture Series - St. Paul, MN

4. US - MN - St. Paul - Contract Job - COBOL/Group One

5. Job openings St. Paul, MN - COBOL/CICS

6. Smalltalk programming help needed - Minneapolis/St. Paul

7. MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Smalltalk Developers (ParcPlace Digitalk and Visual Age)

8. : Eclipse - more than an IDE @ OTUG Mpls/St.Paul MN, Tue. May 20th

9. US-MN-St Paul >> Endevor Support Administrator

10. Generic Server for Dolphin now has web server with ST servlets and ST server pages

11. Tutorial: UI programming and ST-80 versus ST/V

12. NYC ST Presentation today: ST /JVM