LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

Assuming you are running Win95,98,NT or 2000

Right Click on the "ShortCut" Choose Properties.

In the Control that has "C:\MSWLogo\Logo.exe" I think
it's usually called Target add the switches there.

C:\MSWLogo\Logo.exe -l Star.Lgo

You may have to include the full path to Star.Lgo
and it may require double back slashes (I never remember
when they are needed or not :-)).

Note you may need quotes also if there are spaces in the
Path name.

It may look like this:

C:\MSWLogo\Logo.exe -l "C:\\My Documents\\Star.Lgo"
C:\MSWLogo\Logo.exe -l "C:\My Documents\Star.Lgo"

I forget which.

Quote:

>Subject: LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options
>Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:14:24 -0000

>Hellow,

>I want to run a logo program using the command line option such as:
>logo.exe -l star.lgo
>where do I write this line? In logo, in window?
>It would be good if I can use a shortcut to it from the desktop.
>I am using MSWLogo Ver 6.4g.
>If it is possible I have another question, but first I need the answer to
>this one.

>Thank you, Daniel Zeldes

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: Using Command Line Options

2. LOGO-L> Using Command Line Options

3. command line options for old viscob and vclink commands

4. LOGO-L> Logo commands

5. Command line options in awk scripts?

6. Problem loading parcels via command-line options

7. Command line options for Visual works 2.5/2.0

8. Executable command line options

9. Command Line Options for Clean Compilers?

10. Command line options parser?

11. Help: How to read command line options

12. Help: How to read command line options