LOGO-L> Re: thanks
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: thanks

Chuck ==>

Thanks...I'll take you up on that.

An example I like to use, being from Texas, is the chainsaw. We all know
what Hollywood thinks about Texas and chainsaws. And I guess you can create
a pretty good massacre with one. However, they haven't seen some of the
artisans in the East Texas pines who use chainsaws to create real works of
art from pine logs.

There's also an artist at a luxury hotel here in Dallas who creates
fantastic ice sculptures using a chainsaw...in a matter of minutes! Logo,
LogoMation, Delta Drawing, LadyBug Logo...they're all tools of the mind.
Depending on who's using them, they can be mind-openers or mind-closers.

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Thanks

2. LOGO-L> Thanks

3. LOGO-L> Thanks Gines Planas Buil

4. LOGO-L> thanks Jim Fuller

5. LOGO-L> A note of thanks

6. LOGO-L> Thank you

7. LOGO-L> Thanks alot

8. LOGO-L> thanks

9. LOGO-L> Re: microworlds program question-thanks

10. LOGO-L> Re: Thanks

11. LOGO-L> Ellipse Thanks

12. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo