LOGO-L> Re: Some example
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: Some example

Hello,

We have demos that you can play online with the HyperStudio plugin.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Dawn

Quote:

> Hello, can some on say me where can i found logo example program to have an
> idea what can we do with logo. I want too to say if this language is used
> today in profesionnal world.
> Thanks...

Dawn Thompson.............................. http://www.*-*-*.com/
CD Garden - developmentally appropriate software for young children.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Orginal Shuttle (SETXYZ) Example

2. LOGO-L> Simpler MIDI Example for MSWLogo

3. LOGO-L> reduce examples

4. LOGO-L> MSWLogo visual example

5. LOGO-L> Simple Math examples for MSWLogo

6. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

8. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

9. LOGO-L> Re: LOGO-L> Simple Math examples for MSWLogo

10. Q: simple example of read file->convert char(s)->write file needed

11. st/v pm: Container>>splitAt: example?

12. LOGO-L> Welcome to logo-l