Why?
Author Message
 Why?

Why do we get an Logo Newsgroup but no Q-Basic Newsgroup?

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Why?
Because qbasic programmers should use a ng for basic.  Anyway, BASIC is
retarted and should die.  I regret that I know it.

Quote:
> Why do we get an Logo Newsgroup but no Q-Basic Newsgroup?

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Why?
: Why do we get an Logo Newsgroup but no Q-Basic Newsgroup?

Because, BASIC is brain-dead.
-sbalu

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. why why why oh why why baby

2. Why, Why Why????

3. why why why (mouse related question)

4. Why, oh why?

5. Enterprise Edition - Why/Why not???

6. Why (or why not) one module per file?

7. Why o why

8. Why TCL? Why Scripting

9. why TCL and why not TCL with JAVA

10. Why Python is like BASIC (and why this is a good thing)

11. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

12. Why Why Why: "exec dir" difference between win3.1 and win95