LOGO-L> Re: MicroWorlds Math Links
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: MicroWorlds Math Links

Quote:

>Does anyone have any information or recomendations as to where I can
>get any more lessons for MicroWorlds Math Links? I would like to use

with maths the older logo literature has *much* to offer
If you are just starting out I'd recommend a wonderful little booklet by Barry
Newell called, 'Turtle Confusion'.

This has 40 shapes, that start simple and then gradually increase in
complexity. Each shape is accompanied by a little story containing riddles and
buried clues.

I've been in touch with Barry recently and know he has spare copies. You can
contact him at

-- Bill Kerr

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: MicroWorlds Logo Assistance

2. Microworld Math Links

3. MicroWorlds Math Links

4. LOGO-L> Logo Links

5. LOGO-L> Logo Links

6. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds Tools

7. LOGO-L> Shooting a rocket (MicroWorlds)

8. LOGO-L> slideshow (MicroWorlds)

9. LOGO-L> Deleting pages in MicroWorlds

10. LOGO-L> RE: MicroWorlds question

11. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds question

12. LOGO-L> Microworlds