Prior messages
Author Message
 Prior messages

After having read over three thousand messages in this mailing list, I kept
a few to comment on when I got current with the mailing list. I am not
current so I will comment on some of the old messages. Okay, I admit I did
not thoroughly read all messages but I probably read more than I should
have.

I have noticed that Logo enthusiasts are more emotional about Logo than most
other programmers are about their favorite language. That enthusiasm is
certainly a good thing. I am sure that the enthusiasm is contagious and has
gotten many people involved with Logo.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:31:46 GMT

1. Patch for DeferredBinding binding problems for 5i versions prior to 5i.4

2. Records Disappeared/Added to the prior Record No

3. Prior to Record Update Embed (Method?)

4. Prior Records

5. With Prior ?

6. Using With Prior

7. I need to NOT EJECT a page prior to printing - Help

8. Is Ruby's parse tree accessible (prior to evaluation)

9. Passing prior exit code through program?

10. Passing prior exit code through a program?

11. Releases, prior to 1/1/00

12. URGENT: Page expiry when returning to prior pages.