LOGO-L> out of list space error
Author Message
 LOGO-L> out of list space error

Quote:
> I'm a teacher at Marion High School, Marion, Indiana, and I'm working
on a
> project using P C Logo 2.0 on a Gateway 2000 with Windows '95.

> I have about 100 procedures. When I print out POTS, I do not get to
see all
> of the procedures.

<snip>

If I was you, I would surf to http://www.*-*-*.com/
Terrapin Software
10 Holworthy Street
Cambridge, MA 02138 U.S.A.
Phone: (617) 547-LOGO (5646)
toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-800-774-LOGO

Fax: (617) 492-4610
toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-800-776-4610

 and use the above e-mail address to ask your question.  Dorothy Fitch
answered my questions about PC Logo when I was just getting started a
couple years ago.

But a couple months ago I had to remove something from my poor suffering
almost full hard disk and PC Logo was one of those programs I put up in
the attic until I update to a new computer about a year from now.   Dale
---

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> out of list space error
You can increase the amount of memory available for list space in PC Logo.
Be sure you are operating in Expert Mode.  (Select Expert Mode from the
Options menu.)  To increase list space, choose Environment from the
Options menu and then increase the amount of list space from the default
5000.  I would suggest you increase this by 1,000 nodes at a time until
you have enough space for your programs to run without the messages.

Bill

Harvard Associates &              makers of PC Logo and LogoPLUS

10 Holworthy Street                        phone: (617) 492-0660
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA                      fax: (617) 492-4610
               World Wide Web: www.terrapinlogo.com