Heeeelp :-)
Author Message
 Heeeelp :-)

Hello :-)

Sorry I didn't mention that. It's called MEGALOGO. It's a portuguese
version made for Windows by CNOTINFOR.

Quote:
>  Andrea, I don't recognize the kind of Logo you are using?
Everyone should
> tell us what kind of Logo they are using if they want help making a
specific
> program work.

> Just as Ana from Buenos Aires - Argentina told us she is using
MSWLogo (6.4)
> Actually Ana, my version is 6.4h.    Dale
> ---

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 11 May 2004 11:27:06 GMT
 Heeeelp :-)
Quote:
> Sorry I didn't mention that. It's called MEGALOGO. It's a portuguese

version made for Windows by CNOTINFOR.

You might have to ask your question here:
http://www.megalogo.com.br/megalogoD/conteudo.asp?codPagina=73  if I am
"reading" the portuguess correctly.   I got lots of hits on "MEGALOGO" with
http://www.google.com/

Andrea, I don't recognize some of your code but I bet that someone on the
LogoForum will understand what you are trying to do and will at least show
you how to code it for his or her kind of Logo.      Dale
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Tue, 11 May 2004 11:27:44 GMT

1. Heeeelp :-)

2. heeeelp, how do I

3. heeeelp!!

4. Heeeelp before I shoot myself

5. bsr r1,r2 Heeeelp

6. HEEEELP ! Looking for a memory dumper

7. Heeeelp! Cobol, windows 95 and Novell

8. heeeelp!

9. heeeelp - socket problem

10. Tk on solaris 2.4 (Heeeelp !)