LOGO-L> cross-reference in help (was: MSWLogo)
Author Message
 LOGO-L> cross-reference in help (was: MSWLogo)

Just for the record:

<This is extracted from MSWLogo Help File Build>

Creating the help file .\Logo.hlp.

Processing D:\logo\HELP\LOGO.RTF

Resolving browse sequences...
Resolving keywords...
Adding bitmaps...
667     Topics
1,375   Jumps     <<<<<<<<<< Cross References
667     Keywords
0       Bitmaps

Created D:\_\logo\bc5\HELP\Logo.hlp, 563,954 bytes
Compile time: 0 minutes, 1 second
0 notes, 0 warnings

I agree that it can still always use more Cross References.

> I think it'd be reasonable to put more "see also" advice into the UCBLogo
> reference manual (and thus ultimately into the UCBLogo help files and
> perhaps thence into the MSWLogo help files :-).

> Thus when one said HELP "PRINT the result would include something like

>         See also: TYPE and SHOW for different print formats, LABEL to
>         print text on the graphics window.

> I'll put it on my list for the (coming soon, I hope) next release...

George Mills

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: Help on MSWLogo

2. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

3. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

4. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

5. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

6. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

7. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

8. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

9. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

10. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)

11. Odp: LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

12. LOGO-L> floating point errors in MSWLogo