RC IDE
Author Message
 RC IDE

Found one! www.plantraco.com  They have a Serial/USB adapter to their
RC "floor turtle".  Their Rover can play laser tag and carry a camera.

Can one of you gurus out there let me know if this RC controller can
be hacked into Logo?  Their software looks simple enough.  I believe
their RC also works for their two fan blimp/flying saucer.

3D navigation, anyone?!

Cheers,
:-)  edwin

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a programming language that has an interface to
Remote
> Control?  There is all these inexpensive RC toys on the market. Is
something
> out there that would turn these into floor turtles?

> Cheers,
> :-)  edwin

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 14 May 2004 00:33:58 GMT

1. RC IDE

2. IDE or Enhanced-IDE?

3. ANNOUNCE: CodeMagic Universal IDE for Win32 (Free Perl IDE)

4. Push Button problem 5.1 RC

5. 5.1 rc troubble o feature ?

6. Extra process in 5.1 RC

7. JCL Question about the RC system Variable

8. Get Jes RC from inside a Job

9. Data In Virtual (DIV macro) RC=008, Reason=01C

10. US-NC-Raleigh-Smalltalk Software Engineer - System One (RC)

11. US-NC-Raleigh-Smalltalk Software Engineer - System One (RC)

12. US-NC-Raleigh-Smalltalk Software Engineer - System One (RC)