Logo in Linux 
Author Message
 Logo in Linux

Hi,
      has any one tried a version of Logo on Linux? And where can i get
it? Please help me, coz i am trying to  push through logo in my school
for the junior students and i would like to try all the versions of logo
since we also have linux machines in our lab. Can any one help?

Thanx in advance,
ArpanD.

_____________________________________________________________________
Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tlcharger MSN Messenger
http://www.*-*-*.com/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://www.*-*-*.com/



Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:47:56 GMT  
 Logo in Linux
There are two logo selections for linux at:
http://freshmeat.net/browse/171/?topic_id=171

Quote:



> Subject: [LogoForum] Logo in Linux
> Date: 30 Jun 2003 07:47:56 +0000

> Hi,
>      has any one tried a version of Logo on Linux? And where can i get
> it? Please help me, coz i am trying to  push through logo in my school
> for the junior students and i would like to try all the versions of logo
> since we also have linux machines in our lab. Can any one help?

> Thanx in advance,
> ArpanD.

> _____________________________________________________________________
> Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tlcharger MSN Messenger
> http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1?re messagerie instantane de France

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

> LogoForum messages are archived at:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LogoForum

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LogoForum

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:46:35 GMT  
 Logo in Linux

Quote:

> There are two logo selections for linux at:
> http://freshmeat.net/browse/171/?topic_id=171

The first one listed is KLogo-Turtle -- Logo for KDE. After a brief check, I
don't think it deserves the Logo name. It appears to be just a turtle package
with nothing else.

Therefore the best (only) Logo for UN*X is still Berkeley Logo.
http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/logo.html

There is another version under development that purports to be Object Logo
compatible (with the intention to be Berkeley Logo compatible in the future),
but this is still in Alpha phase, and requires a lot of other packages (Mono),
that are not standardly installed with Linux distributions.
http://monologo.sourceforge.net/

-- Hrvoje



Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:19:20 GMT  
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Logo for Linux ?

2. Logo on Linux

3. Logo on Linux

4. LOGO for Linux

5. Error in compiling UCB-Logo under Linux 2.2.12

6. LOGO for Linux?

7. Compiling UCB Logo under Linux

8. Logo in Linux

9. Logo for Linux ?

10. Is there a Logo for Linux?

11. Logo Implementation for Linux?

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software