A story for 360
Author Message
 A story for 360

     (This is a reply to an old message.)   I thought that List processing
is what gave birth to Lisp (which I think is short for  List Processor or
something like that) and that Logo is a dialect of Lisp. I suspect that
there is  an abundance of excellent examples of list processing written in
Lisp that can  be converted to Logo.
Quote:
   ----- Original Message -----    From:    Bob Gorman       To:

Subject: RE: [LogoForum] Re: A story for    360

[snipped]    List processing is what gave birth to Logo, yet over the years
seems    to always be upstaged by the flashier Turtle Graphics.
[snipped]       I believe List Processing is a topic that still needs lots
of example in    different domains, and explanations in a variety of terms
and at all different    levels of complexity. With sufficiently imaginative
examples it might one day    share the stage with Turtle graphics.
[snipped]

LogoForum messages are archived at:
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
http://www.*-*-*.com/

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:42:06 GMT

1. A Story of 360

2. a story for 360

3. A story for 360

4. A story for 360

5. IBM 360 Emulator

6. IBM 360 Emulator

7. Assembly Source for APL\360

8. APL\360 Computers

9. 360/40 APL RPQ

10. APL/360 Computers

11. S/360-Z series timings, then and now?

12. SPITBOL 360, a SNOBOL4 Compiler, Re-released Under GPL