batplay
Author Message
 batplay

I am a teacher on a primary school in the Netherlands. We use on school
Superlogo in grade  3 ~6 (age 9~12 ) in a national  Dutch version. For a
natural-science project I made a program with a bat flying in a cave, using
his sonar to avoid collisions. I can offer you as freeware this project
(1,27 MB )in the English
edition, usable (I hope) in Comeniuslogo, Multilogo and Megalogo as well.
If you want so, I sent you this project bij e-mail.

You can also download a demo version of Superlogo at the website of
http://www.*-*-*.com/

May be the structure can also be used in other Logo-versions.
I can send you the structure of the project as an Word -document, so you can
fit it in your own version of Logo.

--

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> batplay in MSWLogo