New file uploaded to LogoForum
Author Message
 New file uploaded to LogoForum

Quote:
> Wow - VERY nice. Personally, I'd call it 'windblown grass'. Is the
code
> available for study?

Thanks. I like it also.  The idea came from a book "An Eye for
Fractals" by Michael McGuire. Of course it is out of print! Seems
like
all the books I'm wanting to buy lately are out of print.  The book
is
worth it just for the beautiful black and white photographs the
author
has taken; Very Ansel Adams. The fractal subject mattter is a nice
bonus.

The code for the tree (or grass) is your basic tree recusion in logo.
The two branches and two branch angles are set independently. What
sets this one apart is the use of the 3d capabilites of MSWLogo. I
pretty much just do rolls between drawing the branches.

I'll be adding a logo fractal section to my website with code and
pictures to go along to the mandelbrot sets I have there now. Should
be up some time after the holidays.  When it's up I'll let you know.

regards and happy new years!

Frank Caggiano
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Logo Users Ring