Double buffering in MSW LOGO
Author Message
 Double buffering in MSW LOGO

I am intending to use animation to teach  algebra to some of my students
using MSW LOGO. However the program I've written flickers when the ball
moves, what I really need is double buffering. Is there any way of
implementing this in MSW LOGO?

Thanks,
Ben Ainsworth

Sun, 09 May 2004 05:17:27 GMT
 Double buffering in MSW LOGO

The message below is being cross-posted from comp.lang.logo.  Please reply

I am intending to use animation to teach  algebra to some of my students
using MSW LOGO. However the program I've written flickers when the ball
moves, what I really need is double buffering. Is there any way of
implementing this in MSW LOGO?

Thanks,
Ben Ainsworth

Sun, 09 May 2004 13:18:27 GMT

1. Double buffering in MSW LOGO

2. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

3. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

4. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSW LOGO hardcopy

6. LOGO-L> msw logo: turtling

7. LOGO-L> RE: MSW Logo and Interfacing

8. LOGO-L> MSW-logo and values