Logo1.doc and Math1.doc in cyberspace
Author Message
 Logo1.doc and Math1.doc in cyberspace

My files are now available(lower right hand side) at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I have sent earlier versions of the two WORD documents to approximately a
thousand homeschoolers and other self-directed learners during the past few
years.  If Donna is game(I have not mentioned this to her yet) I expect to
add at least one L3 demonstration and one Logo demo on her webpage.

Donna is a homeschooling self-directed learner who is just barely coming up
to speed in HTML.  If any of you spot obvious errors or have any other
suggestions we will appreciate your help.   E-mail either Donna or I.
Thanks,   Dale
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:54:10 GMT

1. Vds doc V5.3 ( To sell doc v5.3 )

2. grafting DOM doc [as a fragment] into another DOM doc [node]

3. PROPOSAL: [].__doc__, "".__doc__, ...

4. doc string substition and overloading __doc__

5. Patches for tcl8.0/doc/* and tk8.0/doc/*

6. tcl8.0b1/doc and tk8.0b1/doc patches

7. [Doc-SIG] [development doc updates]

8. Help on finding "living in cyberspace" doc/book

9. seek idioms for Emacs online J doc

10. PrinterCanvas Doc?

11. French doc about Vassili Bykov RegEx package.

12. Doc to html saving