LOGO-L> logo-l archives
Author Message
 LOGO-L> logo-l archives

Here's the latest news on the restoration of the logo-l archives as
reported to me by GSN staff:

___________________________

Alright, it's not perfect, and it's not exactly pretty, but the logo-l archives
have been reorganized.  The front page isn't too bad, and the new logo-l
archive area isn't too bad, but the older archives had to get chopped up
and aren't perfect. =(

hit:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;to see the changes.  I've added
a search engine for the logo-l archives to help maneuver around
the various years.

Bad news, couldn't get the attachments to come across.  Program
restrictions on that one.  Also, August 11th up until today was lost. =(

Good news, I was able to change the order.  New messages will now
be on top.

________________________

John St. Clair               Board of Directors - Global SchoolNet Foundation
Technology Teacher           moderator schl-sig-logo and logo-l
Vina Danks Middle School
Ontario-Montclair School District
Ontario, California, USA

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> logo-l archives

Quote:
>I tried to load the web page referred to but was unable to. Any problems?

Ray,

I just went to the archive web page without any problems.  However, there
is a BIG chunk of messages missing from August 11 - September 15.
Comp.lang.logo should have most of those messages still available for those
that might want to use their news reader.  If anyone wants a particular
couple of days of messages from that period of time, I have the digest
messages that I could send to them.

-John

John St. Clair               Board of Directors - Global SchoolNet Foundation
Technology Teacher           moderator schl-sig-logo and logo-l
Vina Danks Middle School
Ontario-Montclair School District
Ontario, California, USA

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> logo-l archives

You can also see a good chunk with most Internet Search Engines.
Even if you don't have news setup or a news server.

For example try:

http://www.altavista.com

Change Search: "The Web" to Search: "Usenet"

Enter: "LOGO-L>"

I got 1600 hits dating back to June.

Note: Sometimes searching "News Groups" (Usenet) is more fruitful than
searching "The Web".

Quote:

> >I tried to load the web page referred to but was unable to. Any problems?

> Ray,

> I just went to the archive web page without any problems.  However, there
> is a BIG chunk of messages missing from August 11 - September 15.
> Comp.lang.logo should have most of those messages still available for those
> that might want to use their news reader.  If anyone wants a particular
> couple of days of messages from that period of time, I have the digest
> messages that I could send to them.

http://www.softronix.com/

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> logo-l archive update