TKTS Logo 1.0a5
Author Message
 TKTS Logo 1.0a5

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Using a different installer that was recommended to me, so
if you've installed a previous version, you should uninstall
it before installing the new version.

Things to try:
Multiple turtles (see "newturtle" command)
Multiple canvases (see "newcanvas" command) - A canvas is a
drawing area
PenPath - a pen mode that draws a wire frame. The wire frame
can be filled, or used to set a turtle shape via SetShape.
The idea is that you can draw a shape, and then let the
turtle take on that shape and rotate it.

UI now has zoom support.

Various bugs fixed.

First example "ex_animal" is an old favorite of mine in yet
another incarnation. It asks questions, learning facts for
the next time the game is played.

Jamie

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 14:22:51 GMT
 TKTS Logo 1.0a5
The new installer works fine for me.  I definitely prefer it.  /s Stan

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 14:30:18 GMT
 TKTS Logo 1.0a5
I don't mean to sound ignorant but what is this about? It interests me.

LogoForum messages are archived at:

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:16:21 GMT
 TKTS Logo 1.0a5
Quote:

I don't mean to sound ignorant but what is    this about? It interests
me.            It's    a new "freeware" Logo interpreter that I'm working
on. I'm after people to    help find the bugs in it and give me feeback.
The feedback I've got so far has    been very useful.   If    you have the
time, please give it a try and let me know what you    think.       Jamie

LogoForum messages are archived at:

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:16:57 GMT

1. TKTS Logo 1.0a5

2. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

3. Different behaviour - UCBLOGO, MSW-LOGO, TKTS-LOGO

4. Announcing TKTS Logo 1.0a3 another ????????????????

5. Announcing TKTS Logo 1.0a3

6. Announcing TKTS Logo (for testing/evaluation)

7. TKTS Logo

8. TKTS Logo further testing...

9. Announcing TKTS Logo (for testing/evaluation)

10. Installing NumPy-1.0a5

11. ANN: InstallBase 1.0a5 Released!

12. e4Graph 1.0a5