trouble with MSWLogo under NT?
Author Message
 trouble with MSWLogo under NT?

Hi, I just downloaded MSWLogo (the true win32 kit) and installed it on
my NT 4 machine. Everything seemed to go fine and Logo comes up, but I
can't type in the commander window. Ring a bell for anyone?

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 trouble with MSWLogo under NT?

Quote:
>Hi, I just downloaded MSWLogo (the true win32 kit) and installed it on
>my NT 4 machine. Everything seemed to go fine and Logo comes up, but I
>can't type in the commander window. Ring a bell for anyone?

I'm using MSWLogo with NT 4.0 in my school.   Everything is OK.

Did you have experience on using MSWLogo under other platform (Win 95,
etc.)?  You have to place the cursor to the lowest rectangle block to type
your command.

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSWlogo NT outport

2. Virtual window + NT = Trouble, anyone know a workaround?

3. Trouble with NT and DAT files

4. NT and AT troubles

5. troubles with keyboard under win2000 and nt

6. Trouble with FCREATE on NT 4.00

7. Trouble Using FXRuby on cygwin/Windows NT

8. Trouble getting started with GNAT for Win95/NT

9. Tkinter on NT (troubles with executing)

10. Trouble with Batch Jobs of LF90 programs under NT 4.0

11. Trouble with CGI on NT

12. Trouble with "exec sed" on NT.