Digital Research Logo
Author Message
 Digital Research Logo

Does anyone know of where i can find any documentation for dr logo?
I got my hands on a copy of the software but no manuals.

cheers
-=*(matt)*=-

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Digital Research Logo

Quote:

> Does anyone know of where i can find any documentation for dr logo?
> I got my hands on a copy of the software but no manuals.

I can't help you there, but Tim Olmstead may be very interested in
reproducing it online.  He has been given permission by Caldera, who
now own all of the Digital Research stuff, to put many old things on
the web.  see http://cpm.interfun.net/ .  unfortunately, many things
have been lost in the different buyouts which led to the current state
of affairs, so he is dependant on people sending him coppies of old
programs.

Surprised they made a Logo,
andru

Thu, 24 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Games Research = Logo Research

2. Digital Research PL/I-86 Question

3. Digital Research, where are you?

4. Digital Research PL/1 Compiler

5. Digital research PL/I for DOS

6. Digital Research PL/I for CP/M-86

7. Ancient Digital Research PLI compiler

8. Experimental DIGITAL UNIX debugger available for researching user debugging preferences

9. Logo is based on 1960s programming language research

10. Looking for research on LOGO

11. LOGO-L> Digital Pets

12. Senior Research Asst., Research Officer or Senior R.O. position