turtle discovery book
Author Message
 turtle discovery book

I had looked into logo about a year ago, and found "the turtle discovery
book" available in a downloadable .pdf file. This file was lost do to an
unavoidable harddrive format, and now I cannot find it on the net. Can
anyone tell me where it is now.
Thank-you for your time.

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 turtle discovery book

Quote:

> I had looked into logo about a year ago, and found "the turtle discovery
> book" available in a downloadable .pdf file. This file was lost do to an
> unavoidable harddrive format, and now I cannot find it on the net. Can
> anyone tell me where it is now.
> Thank-you for your time.

The "turtle discovery book was a draft of a draft"
Check out the web page below for information on the final
Published version called "The Great Logo Adventure".

George Mills

http://www.softronix.com

Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A new version of Jim's Turtle Discovery book is available

2. The Turtle's Discovery Book by Jim Muller is on the web

3. The Turtle's Discovery Book

4. The Turtle's Discovery Book by Jim Muller is on the web

5. The Turtle's Discovery Book

6. The Logo Discovery Book

7. Jim Muller's "The Turtle's Discovery Book"

8. LOGO-L>My DOS turtle needs to become an NT turtle

9. Help: My DOS turtle needs to become an NT turtle

10. Robot Turtle...(Terapin Turtle)...need info...

11. Robot Turtle...(Terapin Turtle)...need info...

12. Searching for Geo-Logo / Turtle Math / Turtle Paths