Looking for a good (any) public domain logo
Author Message
 Looking for a good (any) public domain logo

Hi--

I am currently doing research on how humans encode information into
cognitive maps (i.e. how we store the information we use in getting
around) and how we process that informtion.  For some of the
mathematical modeling that I am doing, I need a system for encoding
procedural geometries.  Needless to say to anyone here, I think that
LOGO would be an ideal tool to assist in my research.

I would like versions of the language that run on UNIX boxes (DEC
3100/5200 ultrix 4.2) as well as on PCs (dos 6.2/windows 3.1).

Any help in getting to public domain/freeware/shareware sources/binaries
would be deeply appreciated.  If all you know of are commercial sources,
please send that along as well--I may have to scrounge up some money in
the end.

but barring that I will try to keep an eye on the group.

Thanks!
Matt

Tue, 08 Apr 1997 16:50:39 GMT

1. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

2. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

3. Looking for a good public domain/shareware assembler

4. Looking for Public Domain Logo / Teaching Computer Science

5. public domain Logo wanted

6. public domain logo for a pc?

7. Public Domain PC Logo ?

8. Public Domain Logo

9. Public domain LOGO / other elementary educational sw

10. best public-domain Prolog

11. Good public domain MS/DOS Prologs?

12. Looking for Public Domain Object-Oriented Databases