newbie question...anyone ?
Author Message
 newbie question...anyone ?

is there a freeware logo or pilot language w / compiler (or without)
for Windows 9x / NT ?

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 14 May 2004 13:01:44 GMT
 newbie question...anyone ?

Quote:

> is there a freeware logo or pilot language w / compiler (or without)
> for Windows 9x / NT ?

> LogoForum messages are archived at:

There are no LOGO compilers that I am aware of.  However there are
alot of free LOGO interpreters.

UCBLOGO

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/

MSWLOGO

http://www.softronix.com/logo.html

As far as PILOT goes, you can try RPILOT.

http://rpilot.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps,

Dan.

Sat, 15 May 2004 02:52:37 GMT

1. Newbie question (anyone programming with curses?)

3. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

4. Trivial Newbie Question (Newbie)

5. OREXX newbie (help anyone?)

6. newbie : array initialization, anyone ?

7. Can anyone help a "newbie"?

8. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

9. Yet another question on system calls(newbie question)

10. question on event-generated errors (was Re: newbie TkCon question)

11. Newbie Newbie, we are all Newbie to something

12. Exam Question - Can anyone help