setfont command in Terrapin Logo
Author Message
 setfont command in Terrapin Logo

I just tried the double vertical bars Peter and it
didn't work. Any other ideas. I have tried quotes
square braces single quotes still no luck.

Regards,

> LogoForum messages are archived at:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 08 May 2004 21:00:49 GMT
 setfont command in Terrapin Logo

Quote:
>I just tried the double vertical bars Peter and it
>didn't work. Any other ideas. I have tried quotes
>square braces single quotes still no luck.

Have you put also the double quote there?

So then try backslash:
setfont "Edwardian\ Script

Does the command work properly with fonts having no space in the name?

Somebody from Terrapin is on this list so if even the backslash does not
help then he will react, I think

Peter Tomcsanyi

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Sat, 08 May 2004 21:02:04 GMT

1. Terrapin Logo SETFONT

2. LOGO-L> Terrapin Logo

3. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

4. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

5. circles and arcs w/Terrapin Logo

6. Terrapin Logo question

7. newbie needing help with TERRAPIN logo

8. newbie needing help with TERRAPIN logo

9. Terrapin Logo on Mac and Windows

10. Terrapin Logo

11. Terrapin Logo controls

12. New Terrapin Logo available