Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?
Author Message
 Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

http://www.*-*-*.com/

 I find television very educating. Every time someone turns on the set, I go
to the other room and read a book -Groucho Marx

? Todd Oppenheimer ? Neil Postman? Clifford Stoll? Stephen Talbott? Edward
Tenner

 edtechnot.com welcomes the views of our Featured Guest , Jane Healy.
? Jane Healy's Article- Humans or Machines?: Questioning Priorities for Kids
in a Digital Age

? Organizations
? Top ed tech resources
? Research in edtech
? Connect with ed tech-ies edtechyes
? Bonnie Bracey
? Odvard Egil Dyrli
? Ian Jukes
? Daniel Kinnaman
? Cheryl Lemke
? Ted McCain
? Ted Nellen
? Seymour Papert
? Bernajean Porter
? Ferdi Serim
? Don Tapscott
? David Thornburg
? David Warlick

Is Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality? by Glenn Russell
http://www.*-*-*.com/
The acceptance of virtual schools is likely to lead to changes in
conventional schooling. This interesting article explores that topic.

To join our discussion, simply go to
http://www.*-*-*.com/
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:17:25 GMT
 Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?
Hi Dale,

Maybe you can refer me to a site you know of along these lines : Ecomonics
plays a major part in a childs early development.  For those without (maybe
some examples from third world countries or red-neck counties) what kind of
play helps to develop the childs thinking abilities.

:-)  edwin

P.S. - I think I have a feeling for the principles.  I certainly feel some
measure of success having empowered (rather than dumbing down) three
talented daughters.  On direct application to Logo, I'd like to list the
games and find out which ones interest the kids.  Used as a pre-assessment,
maybe I can direct their Logo goal/activity a little better.

http://emifyes.iserver.net/fromnow/mar01/virtualschool.html
The acceptance of virtual schools is likely to lead to changes in
conventional schooling. This interesting article explores that topic.

To join our discussion, simply go to
http://forums.delphi.com/edtechnot/start
---

LogoForum messages are archived at:

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:20:19 GMT
 Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?
I like the arguments!  Thanks for the cite.  :-)  edwin
[...]

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:19:19 GMT

1. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

2. virtual REALITY - more REALITY

3. SmallTalk, Self, etc. used in Virtual Reality

4. Virtual Reality Programming

5. Virtual Reality

6. virtual reality type app, help!

7. My Virtual Reality system

8. CD-ROM - VRML lion - a Virtual Reality programmers resource

9. Virtual Reality Assistantship

10. TUTORIALS: automated graphics, virtual reality, visual languages

11. Virtual Reality Toolbox for MATLAB - Interactive Demo