LOGO-L> motion II
Author Message
 LOGO-L> motion II

--------------62EB0A5739B100F4C1DEC9D5

I've attached a screen shot of the MIcroWorlds project motionII.

It shows a turtle in orbit around a magnet. Its been orbiting for some
time now.  The orbit at the top with the point in occured when the
turtle bumped the wall.  I thought the turtle wouldbe thrown out of
orbit but it recovered.

The user can create turtles and magnets using the buttons.  Multiple
turtles and magnets are allowed but it becomes a real cpu hog s the
numbers increase.

The project is available to at my web site if you have the plugin from
LCSI.

regards.
--
Frank Caggiano

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~caggiano
--------------62EB0A5739B100F4C1DEC9D5

<encoded_portion_removed>
--------------62EB0A5739B100F4C1DEC9D5--

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Logo for Apple II

2. Apple Logo II > Reference Material

3. Apple Logo II > Fill Command

4. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

6. LOGO-L>Apple Logo II > Reference Material

7. WTD: 'ls -lR '->HTML code

8. Motion Capture -> HAnim

9. Question on <Motion> Event

10. binding <ButtonX-Motion> question