LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

Quote:

> I have recently downloaded MSWLogo from the WWW. It is anknown in this
> country (honestly, Britain is still so backward in terms of Internet use it
> is frightening). I have offed my 11 year old students a copy on disc, with
> some notes to take home to use. I had a very high takeup rate - 12 out 32.

> Anyone else had experience of giving out Logo to use at home? I will keep
> you posted on how it works out.
> --
> << Listen to the colour of your dreams >>
> (Dr. Winston O'Boogie)

> Robert Kensit
> Downsview Primary School
> London

As far as internet goes maybe. But as far as Logo goes
the uk seems very active. I get more requests for MSWLogo by
postal mail than any other place by a factor of 10 or more.

Check out Jim Mullers new book (link on MSWLogo's web page).
It will take someone from beginner to intermediate having
fun all the way (it's like having a teacher in your hand).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 27 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

2. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

3. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

4. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

5. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

6. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

7. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

8. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)

9. Odp: LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

10. LOGO-L> floating point errors in MSWLogo

11. LOGO-L> windows functions in MSWLogo

12. LOGO-L> MSWLogo windows