LOGO-L> Books - Logo Style
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Books - Logo Style

Quote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I've been searching on the internet for Brian Harvey's books and
> they are at a premium, both finding and buying!  I would like to get a
> book to improve my logo skills and expand my knowledge.  I'm sure someone
> out there knows of some titles other than Brian's books that can be
> useful.
> Please suggest some titles and authors.
> Thanks,

Steve,

If you are interested in Logo *programming* rather than *computer
sciences* try:  Logo Programming for the IBM PC by Peter Ross,
Addison-Wesley, 1985.
It's not a new book, but I recommend that you spend some efforts to find
it. It's the best programming book I have yet seen in Logo.

Regards...

[[Yehuda]]

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> Books - Logo Style

Terrapin Software has a 16-page Logo catalog of a wide variety of
Logo and Logo-related products.  We carry Brian Harvey's books
as well as many other options for Logo study.  If you will send
your mailing address we will be happy to send you a copy of the
catalog.  You can also see a description of the books, including
their tables of contents on our Web page at www.terrapinlogo.com.

Bill Glass

<---- Begin Included Message ---->

Date: 22 Jun 97 07:24 pst

Subject: LOGO-L> Books - Logo Style

Hello Everyone,
        I've been searching on the internet for Brian Harvey's books and
they are at a premium, both finding and buying!  I would like to get a
book to improve my logo skills and expand my knowledge.  I'm sure someone
out there knows of some titles other than Brian's books that can be
useful.
        Please suggest some titles and authors.
Thanks,

Steve

Ability is what you're capable of doing.  Motivation determines what
you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. --Lou Holtz

<---- End Included Message ---->

Harvard Associates &        makers of PC Logo and LogoPLUS

10 Holworthy Street             phone:  (617) 492-0660
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA         fax:    (617) 492-4610
    World Wide Web:    http://www.terrapinlogo.com

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Computer Science Logo Style problem

2. LOGO-L> learning style/logo study

3. LOGO-L> Logo books

4. LOGO-L> New Logo Book

5. LOGO-L> Books to use with Logo