Freeware Logo ?
Author Message
 Freeware Logo ?

Can anyone help me find a Freeware Logo that I can use in a Secondary
education environment across a Novell Network utizlizing windows?

It would also be a benefit if there were very clear instructions of use
and maybe even worksheets.

Thanks
Colin Paddock
Aldersley High School GM
Wolverhampton
UK.

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Freeware Logo ?

Quote:

>Can anyone help me find a Freeware Logo that I can use in a Secondary
>education environment across a Novell Network utizlizing windows?

>It would also be a benefit if there were very clear instructions of use
>and maybe even worksheets.

You might check http://www.ultranet.com/~mills, or the anonymous ftp site
cher.media.mit.edu  There are twoversions of LOGO available  UCBLOGO
(University of California Berekley), ans MSWLOGO, a windows-based version
of UCBLOGO. As far as I know, both should work on a network, but I'm not
sure how you would go about installing them (MSWLOGO will try to crease a
program group in Program Manager.)  There are several lessons available
from the MIT site, but I haven't read them.MSWLOGO comes with abunch of
software (including a Pascal compiler), and has on-line help.

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Freeware Logo ?
MswLogo will work quite well in a networked environment.
I have fixed bugs in the past where it did have some problems,
which have long been resovled.

Sat, 28 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

2. newbie: freeware logo program w/compiler

3. Berkeley Logo 5.3 released (freeware)

4. Looking for freeware/shareware Logo on Macs.

5. looking for Freeware/Shareware Logo for Mac

6. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

7. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

8. Berkeley Logo 5.1 (freeware) available

9. FREEWARE: Dalby Source Printer for Clarion is now freeware

10. Freeware announcement: Dalby Source Printer released as freeware

11. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo