LOGO-L> They have Logo lovers in Japan too !!!
Author Message
 LOGO-L> They have Logo lovers in Japan too !!!

I wish I knew Japanese because some of these projects look great.

(Mr.Fujikawa is a highschool physics teacher)

        http://www.*-*-*.com/
        http://www.*-*-*.com/
George Mills

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> They have Logo lovers in Japan too !!!

Quote:
> I wish I knew Japanese because some of these projects look great.

George, they all work fine on my machine.  And it is not that hard to figure
out what Mr.Fujikawa is modeling.

Mathematics, and Logo,  are universal languages that is for sure.    Dale
---

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

3. LOGO-L> Just having some fun