LOGO-L> mswlogo perspective
Author Message
 LOGO-L> mswlogo perspective

Dear Logo Colleagues,

In MSWLogo the command PERSPECTIVE allows one to work in a 3d world.
Can anyone tell me how to get out of perspective back to the usual 2d
world, without exiting Logo?

Many thanks,
Olivia Bree.
St. Patrick's College, Drumcondra, Dublin 9, Ireland
(A College of Dublin City University)
Telephone +353-1-8842000    Fax +353-1-8376197

Colaiste Phadraigh, Droim Conrach, Baile Atha Cliath 9, Eire
(Colaiste de chuid Ollscoil Chathair Bhaile Atha Cliath)
Fon +353-1-8842000     Feacs +353-1-8376197

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> mswlogo perspective
Use one of 'window', 'wrap' or 'fence' depending on how you want the
turtle to behave back in 2D mode. 'Wrap' is the initial mode the turtle
is in when MSWLogo starts up.

regards

Quote:

--
Frank Caggiano

http://www.atlantic.net/~caggiano/
ICQ# 20694472

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LOGO-L> mswlogo perspective

Quote:
> In MSWLogo the command PERSPECTIVE allows one to work in a 3d world.
> Can anyone tell me how to get out of perspective back to the usual 2d
> world, without exiting Logo?

Olivia, here is a copy and paste from a recent post from George Mills.
Dale
====================
The PERSPECTIVE command is grouped with "Drawing Mode Commands".

MSWLogo starts in (2D) WRAP mode and there is also (2D) FENCE
mode, (2D) WINDOW mode. MSWLogo adds a 4th drawing mode called
(3D) PERSPECTIVE mode.

So all you have to do is choose another drawng mode, like:

WRAP
---

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: mswlogo perspective

2. LOGO-L> PC-LOGO syntax in MSWLogo

3. LOGO-L> ChessBoard in Perspective

4. LOGO-L> Perspective OFF

5. LOGO-L> Re: MSWLogo

6. LOGO-L> MSWlogo for D. Barnett

7. LOGO-L> Web page + MSWLogo GUI Builder

8. LOGO-L> Bola magica (MSWLogo)

9. LOGO-L> oscillatory table with mswlogo bits

10. LOGO-L> Re: MSWlogo

11. LOGO-L> MSWLogo 6.2 is available

12. LOGO-L> Searching for MSWLogo (Spanish Version)