Leonardo
Author Message
 Leonardo

Da Vinci, not the Ninja turtle...

Did any one use the concepts of simple machines (lever, winch etc.) in
Logo classes? Simulation seems like a cool idea, but even accurate
reproduction of complex designs can be quite challenging.

This can be suplemented with showing drawings or models (in museums) of
Leonardo's machines. Something  that I for one find inspiring.

So, did any one do it ?

By the way, I created a Hebrew pamphlet for the Leonardo's machines
exhibit currently in Jerusalem.

If any one is interested, let me know. It is not yet on my web site.

http://www2.{*filter*}cities.com/e/ehud

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Leonardo

2. LOGO-L> Leonardo, levers - using MicroWorlds

3. Happy Holidays From Leonardo and Vinci

4. Speeding up text in Leonardo

5. Leonardo 2.00 and Vinci 1.00 released

6. Macros with parameters not understood by Leonardo?

7. Compiling Altera LPM on leonardo

8. Exemplar Leonardo Experiences

9. Preliminary timing simulation (Leonardo SDF => ModelSim)

10. Leonardo=>MaxPlus/Quartus Vs Synopsys=>MaxPlus/Quartus

11. Verilog post-synthesis simulation with Modelsim from Leonardo Netlist

12. Synplicity/Leonardo License Agreement Information