Automatic Action and .Exe
Author Message
 Automatic Action and .Exe

Hey Gang,

I was wondering, is it possible to execute a function in Logo when the
.lgo file if first opened? I was also wondering, is it possible to
convert a .lgo file into an executable (.exe)? Any help is greatly
appreciated. :)

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:53:10 GMT
 Automatic Action and .Exe

Quote:

>I was wondering, is it possible to execute a function in Logo when the
>.lgo file if first opened?

If you're using UCBLogo or MSWLogo, include in the file (not inside a
procedure) the line
        MAKE "STARTUP [...whatever you want to do...]

Quote:
> I was also wondering, is it possible to
>convert a .lgo file into an executable (.exe)?

No, we don't have a compiler, sorry!

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:32:21 GMT
 Automatic Action and .Exe
Thanks for the answers, man. :)

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:48:08 GMT
 Automatic Action and .Exe

Quote:

> >I was wondering, is it possible to execute a function in Logo when the
> >.lgo file if first opened?

> If you're using UCBLogo or MSWLogo, include in the file (not inside a
> procedure) the line
>    MAKE "STARTUP [...whatever you want to do...]

> > I was also wondering, is it possible to
> >convert a .lgo file into an executable (.exe)?

> No, we don't have a compiler, sorry!

Once of us smart people need to fix that one of these days.

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:24:21 GMT

1. Automatic Action and .Exe

2. automatic enter key action...

3. AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION - EXE/MACRO Files

4. How can I include in my VI actions like "Undo last action/redo last action"?

5. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

6. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

7. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

8. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

9. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

10. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

11. close exe form another exe

12. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe