ICFP Programming Contest (ii)
Author Message
 ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

ICFP Programming Contest

There are just ten days to go to the sixth ICFP Programming Contest!
Starting at midnight on Saturday morning, June 28th, you can prove
once again that your favourite programming language is "the
programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers!"

Don't miss this opportunity -- check out the contest web site at

for details -- and the tiniest little hint of this year's problem.

John Hughes

Notice: I'm posting this for JH, due to network trouble.  Please
direct any complaints about topicality to me.  If you follow up,
please consider the groups you reply to (comp.lang.functional *may* be
a good choice if you want to discuss the contest itself, language
specific discussion should go to the appropriate groups; use sound

In spite of the word "functional" appearing, the contest is
specifically open to any (sufficiently portable) tool or language, and
part of the fun is to discuss how the features of various languages
helped/hampered implementors.  I hope everybody with a favorite
language will give it a shot!  (There have been previous contests,
Google will probably tell you where to find more information)

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:48:27 GMT
 ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

Planning to join the ICFP Programming Contest this week-end? Register your
email address NOW, to receive announcements from the organizing team,
including the problem as soon as it is released!

Just visit icfpcontest.org and click on "Contest Mailing List".

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:37:35 GMT

1. Contest Registration (was: Re: ICFP Programming Contest (ii))

2. ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

3. ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

4. ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

5. ICFP Programming Contest (ii)

6. ICFP Programming Contest (i)

7. ICFP Programming Contest (i)

8. Announce: ICFP programming contest

9. Reminder: ICFP programming contest (Sat)

10. Fw: Jforum: ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

11. ICFP Functional Programming Contest

12. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction