LOGO-L> MicroWorlds button question...
Author Message
 LOGO-L> MicroWorlds button question...

Quote:

> RAY CATZEL wrote

> > I got the plug-in to work marvelously with
> > Internet Explorer (my default browser). I tried to install it in
Netscape (just
> > to test it) but was not successful. What is your experience?

> Ray if we were paranoid we'd say its all part of a Microsoft plot
> that the plug-in only offers the IE option.

> I simply copied the plug-in files from the Internet explorer into the
> netscape plug-in folder and it works - not neat but effective.

Actually, the plug-in API is Netscape's.  When talking to the plugin, IE
emulates the way NS does it.

Chuck

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> RE: MicroWorlds question

2. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds question

3. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds questions

4. LOGO-L> Re: microworlds program question-thanks

5. LOGO-L> microworlds program question

6. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds question

7. LOGO-L> Re: MicroWorlds Logo Assistance

8. LOGO-L> MicroWorlds Tools

9. LOGO-L> Shooting a rocket (MicroWorlds)

10. LOGO-L> slideshow (MicroWorlds)

11. LOGO-L> Deleting pages in MicroWorlds

12. LOGO-L> Microworlds