Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)
Author Message
 Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

I have a problem with a Logo Comeniusz 1.0.
If I minimalize or hide the window with the Logo and pictures, the picutres
in main windows is hide (i don't see it). What must I do?

Sorry, but my English is terrible, i'm Polish

Kamil Dziedzic

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:28:55 GMT

1. searching PL/1 icon/logo/graphic...

2. Comenius logo materials

3. Comenius logo materials

4. Logo Comenius - Height and Width

5. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo

7. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

8. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

9. Difference PL/1 PL/I

10. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

11. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

12. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I