Course Title
Author Message
 Course Title

I've proven to our new adminstration that the turtle is not dead.  In fact
it is a foundation.  I've shown that Java, VB, Flash, Squeak, etc. all have
a turtle wrapped in syntactical and OO overlays.  It took parents and
students expressing their desires to study more programming than just
language, that finally warmed the debate.  Hence, we've reached a certain
understanding.  I'll continue to teach my "Programming in Logo" classes, but
they want a more marketable course title.

I was thinking of "Programming Fundamentals" or (to borrow from a book
title) "Novice Programming".  The target student is 10 to 14 years old.
Again, this is just a course title change.  Everything in the course
description is Logo.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
:-)  edwin

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 29 May 2004 12:06:44 GMT

1. Course Title

2. Course Title

3. Ada Course Titles from CREASE 6.0

4. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

5. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

6. Pulling out <TITLE></TITLE>

7. Education Services'Course Schedule for Programming Courses

8. COURSES: Verilog Training Course - Marlborough, Wiltshire UK

9. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

10. Course outline for a Prolog Course?

11. REXX script to change title to file _title_ to = file name?

12. Matrix chain product: FORTRAN vs. APL title bout