LOGO-L> Reseach Machines Logo (RM LOGO)
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Reseach Machines Logo (RM LOGO)

Quote:
> Does anyone have a list of commands for Research Machines version of Logo?
> I've contacted them directly and they don't have any instructions or
manuals
> left - even though they still provide the software.

Is this the code you are looking for information on?     Dale

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Win Logo (Longman)
Win Logo is a powerful implementation of Logo designed to help KS 3-4
students understand mathematical concepts and develop problem solving.

Includes over 250 primitive Logo modelling commands in a fully integrated
editing environment
Integrated 3D commands and special vector-scaleable fonts allow creation of
3D turtle graphics and impressive text effects
Mathematics Through Win Logo - a teacher resource providing suggestions on
how to adapt Logo to fit the maths syllabus. Includes teacher manual, two
student manuals and disk of procedures.
<snip>

http://www.*-*-*.com/
 WinLogo is a version of logo (? IDEA I+D S.A.), published by Longman
Logotron that uses a Windows-style interface. It is similar in some ways to
PC Logo and Berkeley Logo that originate in the USA.

Customising | Icons | Menus | Versions | A to Z | Downloadable files | Main
Logo page
Customising
There are various ways in which WinLogo can be customised. Here's a couple.

Reduced option version
With the Windows version of Winlogo there is a file called wlogo.ini which
allows you to customise the windows interface. The following lines can be
added to this file which will produce a simplified interface with many menu
options removed. Students will not be able to load or save for example. The
font size will be large too. These changes may be useful with very young
students.
To make WinLogo recognise this change, the command line
wlogo.exe -UINTRO
should be entered in the Program item properties window in Program Manager,
and then these lines added to the wlogo.ini file:

USER = "INTRO"
REDEFPRIM = "Load", ".Load"
REDEFPRIM = "Save", ".Save"
TYPE = ARIAL, 16